27.2.12

Young Jak Tonge footage surfaces ...

In between nappy changes I managed to speak to Jak who informed me this was online so thought it only right to share it ....

This footage was filmed by Dave Stevens .. I have used his words to describe whats cracking ....

Prt 1 .. Jak has consistently killed it from the day I first saw him ollie a gap off the side of the vert to B/s 5-0. I think he was about 12 or 13, he just seems to get better and better and if you think some of this stuff was filmed 7 years ago now.

Prt 2 .. Good memories here from the formidable crew. Southsea has always been tight and people like Jak help keep it like that. Getting stoked on people getting stoked. Skateboarding will always do that.

Prtt 3 .. Jak pretty much did everything in this part in 3 days!! Some creative skating here, I don't think i ve ever seen anyone session a rickety boat jetty into gravel landing!


Nice one to Dave for uploading this .. Stay tuned here for more up to date Jak footage ... Wooop !!!